In the following article, we review additional method for preventing to option to reply to All by using a very nice utility named – NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In
Prevent to option of Reply All | Article Series
The Prevent to option of Reply All article series, including the following three articles:
- Prevent the option of Reply All – Using BCC – Part 1#5
- Prevent the option of Reply All using Distribution Group + Delivery management restrictions – Part 2#5
- Prevent the option of Reply All using Outlook Form – Part 3#5
- Prevent the option of Reply All by using NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In – Part 4#5
- Set the default Reply option for OWA and set Mail tips for distribution group – Part 5#5
The NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In is implemented as Outlook add-on that must be installed on a specific user desktop. The NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In enables the user to “remove” one of the following options:
- Disable to the ability of the destination recipient to Forward the E-mail message.
- Disable to the ability of the destination recipient to use the Reply All option.
- Disable to the ability of the destination recipient to use the Reply option.
In our specific example, we will demonstrate how to use the option to disable the ability of the destination recipient to use the Reply All option.
Download and install the NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In
- Download the NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In utility (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52515)
- Select – I accept the terms and the license agreement
- Click Install
- Approve the installation by clicking Yes
- Click finish – Yes
Method 3#4 – Prevent to option of – Reply All by using NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In
Using the NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In is very simple.
Technically speaking, we can “activate” the option of removing the Reply All from a
specific E-mail that we sent, or we can set this option as a default for every E-mail that we sent.
In our specific scenario, we demonstrate to remove the Reply All option from a specific E-mail message.
After we install the NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In, a new set of icons is added to Outlook ribbon.
- Create a new E-mail and click on the “new icon” – Reply All
- Send an E-mail message to some recipient. In our example, Bob sends the E-mail to Angelina.
When Angelina gets the E-mail, the E-mail appear is a “standard E-mail”.
Angelina wants to use the option of – Reply All, by right clicking on the E-mail that was sent by Bob.
The result is – an error message that notifies Angelina that sees cannot use the Reply All option.
Angelina, try to bypass this rustication by double-click on the E-mail and try to click on the Reply All icon.
In the following screenshot, we can see that the Reply All icon is dimmed (not available).
Additional settings \ options of the NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In
In the former section, we review the way that we prevent the option of reply for a specific E-mail message.
When we install the NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In, the additional menu option is added to Outlook.
- To be able to view the NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In setting, select the File menu and then the NoReplyAll
In the following screenshot, we can see the setting of the NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In.
For example, we can select the option – disable reply for a new message and meeting invitations.
When selecting this option, each E-mail that we sent, will be automatically configured with the option of preventing to the option of Reply All.
The next article in the current article series
It is important for us to know your opinion on this article